1. INFORMATION FOR THE USER
.AYB HISLABOR S.L., hereinafter RESPONSIBLE, is the party responsible for the processing of the User’s personal data and informs you that this data will be processed in accordance with the provisions of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 (GDPR) on the protection of natural persons with regard to the processing of personal data and on the free movement of such data, for which reason you are provided with the following processing information:
Purpose of processing: to maintain a commercial relationship with the User. The operations envisaged to carry out the processing are:
– Sending commercial advertising communications by email, fax, SMS, MMS, social communities or any other electronic or physical means, present or future, that enable commercial communications. These communications will be carried out by the RESPONSIBLE and related to its products and services, or those of its collaborators or suppliers with whom it has reached a promotional agreement. In this case, third parties will never have access to the personal data.-To carry out statistical studies.
– To process orders, requests or any type of request made by the user through any of the forms of contact made available to them.
– To send the website’s newsletter.
Data retention criteria: data will be retained for as long as there is a mutual interest in maintaining the purpose of the processing and when it is no longer necessary for that purpose, it will be deleted with appropriate security measures to ensure the pseudonymisation of the data or the total destruction of the data.
Communication of data: Data will not be communicated to third parties, unless legally required.
Rights of the User:
– Right to withdraw consent at any time.
– Right of access, rectification, portability and deletion of your data and to limit or oppose its processing.
– Right to file a complaint with the supervisory authority (agpd.es) if you consider that the processing does not comply with current regulations.
Contact details for exercising your rights:
Postal address: AYB HISLABOR S.L.. AUTOVÍA A-62 KM 148 EL MONTICO, 47100 TORDESILLAS (VALLADOLID).
2. OBLIGATORY OR OBLIGATORY CHARACTER OF THE INFORMATION PROVIDED BY THE USER
Users, by ticking the corresponding boxes and entering data in the fields marked with an asterisk (*) in the contact form or presented in download forms, expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that their data are necessary to meet their request, by the provider, with the inclusion of data in the remaining fields being voluntary. The User guarantees that the personal data provided to the RESPONSIBLE are truthful and is responsible for communicating any changes to them. The RESPONSIBLE expressly informs and guarantees users that their personal data will not be transferred under any circumstances to third parties, and that whenever any type of transfer of personal data is carried out, the express, informed and unequivocal consent of the Users will be requested beforehand. All the data requested through the website are obligatory, as they are necessary for the provision of an optimum service to the User. In the event that all the data are not provided, there is no guarantee that the information and services provided will be completely adapted to your needs. SECURITY MEASURES
That in accordance with the provisions of the current regulations on personal data protection, the RESPONSIBLE is complying with all provisions of the GDPR regulations for the processing of personal data under its responsibility, and manifestly with the principles described in article 5 of the GDPR, whereby they are processed lawfully, fairly and transparently in relation to the data subject and in a manner that is adequate, relevant and limited to what is necessary in relation to the purposes for which they are processed.
The CONTROLLER guarantees that it has implemented appropriate technical and organisational policies to apply the security measures established by the GDPR in order to protect the rights and freedoms of Users and has communicated to them the appropriate information so that they can exercise them.